Permission to be Angry at God
Join MercyTalk hosts, Melanie and Jen, as they begin a new series on Anger at God. This series follows last month’s discussion on Heartache and Suffering. Today they will discuss:
- What anger is and how it can negatively affect us if it is not addressed.
- How unaddressed anger can impact our relationship with others and with God.
- The doubt and unbelief that we can struggle with when we are angry at God.
- Hindrances to allowing ourselves to identify and address the anger that we feel towards God.
- The permission we have to be angry, but not stay angry.
- The truth that God is not disappointed in our anger towards Him and how to begin to face those emotions with Him.